Selling Your Luxury Watch is Easy
- FREE EVALUATION
- NO OBLIGATION OFFER
- 8 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
Please Tell Us About Your Luxury Watch
We only buy Luxury Watches
Selling Your Watch
Selling your luxury watch is easy when you do it with the expert staff at Wedding Day Diamonds. The best way to get started is to answer a few questions about your timepiece and set up a time to come in.
Selling Your Watch
- Brand: Some brands hold a higher value than others
- Condition – the better the condition, the higher the value
- Desirability – the more popular watches are generally worth more
- Rarity – watches that are hard to find often have a higher value
Selling Watches FAQs
- Why should I sell my luxury watch to Wedding Day Diamonds?
Wedding Day Diamonds is a family owned business in the Twin Cities metro area with eight retail locations. We’ve been in the jewelry business for over 30 years, unlike some other watch buyers. We’re a no pressure, no hassle company and we pay top dollar for your high-end watch.
- What brands of luxury watches do you buy?
Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breguet, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Ebel, FP Journe, Franck Muller, Geral Genta, Gruen, Gucci, Hamilton, Heuer, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, Vintage Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek, Piaget, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Tissot, Tudor, Ulysse Nardin, Universal Geneve, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith
- If my watch is not one of the brands you have listed on the site, can I bring it in anyway?
We are happy to look at any luxury watch brands. As a rule of thumb, you should consider only bringing in a watch that you originally paid over $1,000 for.
- Do you buy pocket watches?
Although there is not a huge market for pocket watches right now, we would be happy to evaluate a pocket watch of any of the brands that we list on our site.
- Why is it important to bring my paper work and the box in?
The paperwork is just one more way to ensure authenticity. The more that you can ensure authenticity the more you can ensure value. Having the box also increases the perceived value to the future buyer.
- Why do you only buy watches at your Eden Prairie location?
Unlike diamonds and precious metals that have less than a half dozen factors that affect their value, watches can have hundreds of different attributes that contribute to the valuation process. We only have one person on our staff that is expertly trained to understand the multitude of details that go into evaluating your high-end watch. We want to make sure that you get the fairest price and this is best accomplished by working with the most qualified expert on our staff.
- Can I bring my watch to any of your 8 Twin Cities locations?
Yes. We would be happy to transport your luxury watch from any of our locations to our Eden Prairie store for evaluation. We have a secure shuttle service that travels between our stores regularly. We can transport your watch within a day or two and call you with the results of your evaluation. If you accept our offer, any of our 8 convenient Twin Cities locations can issue you a check when it is convenient for you. If you wish to get your watch back, we would be happy to shuttle it back to the store of origin.
- How will you pay me, and how soon do I receive the payment?
You will get paid on the spot. Once we evaluate your items and make an offer, if you accept the offer, we will cut you a check on the spot.